GDPR Information Notice
Data protection is important to us
We make every effort to protect the confidentiality of your personal data by complying with all applicable data protection rules and regulations, including the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (RGPD).
General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679 entered into force on May 25, 2018. Protecting your private area while using our website www.Relocsa.ro is an extremely important aspect for us. Responsible for data protection on this web page is RELOC SA. When using and processing personal data, RELOC SA strictly complies with the legal provisions in force on data protection. The right to use personal data and anonymous data rests with RELOC SA within the limits provided by law, in compliance with the rights of the data subjects described below.
You can also find important information about your rights, including the right of access, the right to request correction or deletion, to request restriction of processing, of withdrawal of consent, of objection, of not being subject to an automatic decision, including profiling, data portability, and the right to file complaints with data protection authorities.
As part of its social responsibility, RELOC undertakes to comply with all applicable data protection rules and regulations, including General Data Protection Regulation (EU) (“GDPR”) 2016/679, and we strive to protect the confidentiality of your personal data.
We further inform you in detail about the processing of personal data that we collect from you or which you communicate to us through this website, and how we process these data. Responsible for data protection on this web page is RELOC SA. When using and processing personal data, RELOC SA strictly complies with the legal provisions in force on data protection. The right to use personal data and anonymous data rests with company RELOC SA within the limits provided by law, in compliance with the rights of the data subjects described below.
Who we are
Communication according to the provisions of Law no. 365/2002 on electronic commerce
The data controler is RELOC SA (“RELOC” or “Company”).
Head office: 109 Decebal Blvd., Craiova 200746, Dolj County, Romania
Phone: +4 (0) 251 438754
Fax: +4 (0) 251 437854
Sole Registration Code.: 2300870 Fiscal attribute RO
Registered with the Trade Register under no.: J16 / 259/1992
Exemption from liability
RELOC takes all reasonable steps to ensure that the information contained on this website is accurate and complete at the time of publication. However, unintentional or accidental errors that we regret may occur. RELOC assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions on the RELOC website.
To protect your personal information, RELOC uses encryption technologies for certain types of broadcasts coordinated through this site. However, RELOC does not declare or warrant that the functions or services presented on the RELOC website will be uninterrupted or error free for reasons beyond the control of RELOC, that the malfunctions will be corrected or that the RELOC website or server on which it is, are free of viruses or other malicious programs. To the extent permitted by law, RELOC is not responsible for any damages resulting from the operation or non-operation of the RELOC website or related technical services or devices.
This data protection statement applies only to www.relocsa.ro and its related subdomains, but not to pages controlled or operated by third parties. Please check the data protection statements of web pages controlled or operated by third parties as these web pages are not under our control and RELOC SA does not assume responsibility for their content and data protection measures.
RELOC reserves the right to make changes to this website without prior notice. All decisions adopted on the basis of the information published on the RELOC website are the sole responsibility of that user. RELOC assumes no liability for direct or indirect damages or for damage arising for any reason from the direct or indirect use of the information published on the RELOC website.
Categories of processed personal data and for what purposes
In the process of operating this website, the Company collects certain information (“personal data”) concerning identified individuals or which may identify individuals, data provided directly by users of this website (eg, first name, last name, mail address) or indirectly (e.g., IP address). We will process personal data for the following purposes, according to the legal reasons indicated for each of the following:
3.1. Navigation on the website. Using cookies
3.2. Application for the company’s vacancies
When filling out an application form / uploading a CV on the RELOC website, your personal data in the * contact and identification data categories are processed for the purpose listed below.
– Purpose: inclusion in the selection process for a position you have applied for.
– Ground: Pre-contract for employment.
– Storage time: During the recruitment process, but not more than one year.
Consequences of the refusal: If you do not provide this information, you will not be able to contact us and we will not be able to include you in the online selection process.
* Accurate data fields: first name and last name, phone, e-mail address, letter of intent, CV.
3.3. Answering questions, requests or complaints
We process your personal information, such as your first name and last name, email address, telephone number, and any other information or details that you communicate in correspondence in order to answer your questions, complaints or requests, depending on the communication channel through which you contact us as described below.
|The answer to questions, complaints or requests by e-mail or telephone.||Processing is based on a legitimate interest that allows us to provide answers to your questions, complaints or requests|
3.4. Surveys, customer satisfaction assessment studies, and customer feedback
We will process your personal data when you decide to participate in our surveys or market studies, customer satisfaction assessment studies, or when providing feedback on our products and services. This personal data will be processed for the above purpose only with your consent, in view of our legitimate interest in understanding the needs and expectations of our customers regarding our products and services. Your participation in these studies is voluntary. It is therefore your responsibility to provide us with personal data (first name and last name, preference information and main reason for choosing the company, or other personal data that you can provide) by filling in the participation forms on our website or of similar forms made available for surveys or respective studies.
|Surveys or market studies, customer satisfaction assessment studies, or feedback on our products and services:||consent, legitimate interest|
Automatic decision making and automatic profile setting
The personal data mentioned here are not subject to automatic decision-making, including profile setting.
To whom do we communicate your personal data?
In order to meet the goals described above, the Company uses the services of several contractors.
Some of these are individual data controllers, like Google. Other contractors are third parties who do not process the data but can access them in performing their own duties or in relation to the Company, such as maintenance, financial or audit service providers.
The above-mentioned personal data may also be made available to third parties in the following situations: (i) public authorities, auditors or competent institutions competent to carry out inspections of the company’s business or assets requesting the company to provide information under its legal obligation. Such public authorities or institutions may be: (ii) in order to meet a legal requirement or protect the rights and assets of our company or other entities or persons, such as courts of law; (iii) to third-party purchasers, to the extent that the activity of the company is going to be (wholly or partly) transferred, and the data of the data subject are going to be part of the assets representing the object of the transaction. Further, for the processing purposes outlined above, we may communicate your personal data to companies in the RELOC group that are subject to the company’s instructions regarding the processing of personal data.
The individuals and entities we can share personal data with are the following:
- a) For the purpose of browsing the website and using cookies, we may transmit personal data to analysts and search engine providers so that they can provide maintenance services to our website;
- b) In order to answer your questions, requests or complaints, we may transmit your personal data to our service providers of call centers;
- c) To conduct surveys, market surveys, customer satisfaction surveys, or customer feedback on our products or services, we may disclose personal data to survey or market studies providers / support services for customers.
Transfer of personal data abroad
In the context of the operations described above, your personal data may be transferred abroad, in European Union (“EU”) countries or in the European Economic Area (“EEA”).
Please be advised that any transfer made by the company to an EU or EEA member state will comply with the requirements of the GDPR.
If RELOC sends your information to a non-EEA country, we will ensure that your information is properly protected. We will always ensure that there is an appropriate legal contract covering the transfer of data in accordance with the standards approved by the European Commission (https://ec.europa.eu/info/law/law-topic/data-protection/data-transfers-outside-eu/model-contracts-transferpersonal-data-third-countries_en).
In addition, if the country is deemed to have no equivalent to EU data protection standards, then we will require the third party to conclude a legal contract that reflects these standards.
In accordance with legal requirements, personal data is transferred only if the European Commission has adopted a third-country suitability decision, if appropriate safeguards have been agreed (eg EU-standard contractual clauses – EU-USA data protection system), binding corporate rules are implemented in accordance with Article 47 of the General Data Protection Regulation or there is a derogation for specific situations in accordance with Article 49 of the General Data Protection Regulation (eg because you have explicitly consented to the proposed transfer after being informed of the possible risks of such transfers to the data subject due to lack of adequacy decision and of appropriate safeguards).
Time for personal data keeping
Personal data subject to the transfer for the above-mentioned purposes will be kept in accordance with the principles of proportionality and necessity, and in any case until the purposes for which they were collected and processed are met. Subsequently, either at the time of termination of the collaboration relationship or at the expiry of the legal obligation to archive which rests with RELOC under applicable tax, accounting or regulatory law, the data will be deleted. If the Company believes that it has a legitimate interest or a legal obligation to process your personal data for other purposes, you will be informed of this.
We consider that the above processing activities will require the storage of personal data for the following periods:
|2. Applying to company vacancies||Maximum one year|
|3. Answering to questions, requests or complaints||Maximum one year|
|4. Developing surveys or market surveys, customer satisfaction surveys or feedback on our products and services||Maximum one year|
Data processing for children under the age of 14
All personal data processing presented in this document refers only to people who are at least 14 years of age. The use of systems and processing results is forbidden for children under this age without the consent of legal guardians / parents. If such processing takes place despite our reasonable efforts to prevent them, they will cease when we are notified that the users are below the age mentioned above.
Security of data processing
The company informs you that it constantly evaluates and updates security measures implemented to ensure safe and secure processing of your personal data.
To protect your data, RELOC has taken technical and organizational measures to protect this data against unauthorized loss, manipulation or unauthorized access. The measures adopted are regularly checked and are constantly adapted to the state-of-the-art. In case of a breach of your personal data protection, which is expected to result in a major risk for your rights and freedoms, we will notify you as soon as possible within 72 hours.
Rights of the data subjects (Articles 15-21 GDPR)
In the context of processing your personal data, you have the following rights:
- The right to access processed personal data: You have the right to obtain a confirmation that your data are processed and, if yes, to have access to the personal data type and the processing conditions, by addressing a request to that effect to the data controller;
- The right to request rectification or deletion of personal data: You may request, by submitting a request to that effect to the data controller, the correction of incorrect personal data, the supplementing of incomplete data, or the deletion of personal data in the following cases (i) the data are no longer necessary for the original purpose (and there is no new legal purpose), (ii) the legal basis for the processing is the consent of the data subject, the data subject withdraws his / her consent, and there are no other legal grounds; (iv) the data have been processed unlawfully, (v) deletion is required for compliance with EU or Romanian law, or (vi) the data were collected in relation to information society services provided to children (where applicable) to which specific requirements apply on the granting of consent;
- The right to request restriction of processing: You have the right to obtain restriction of processing in cases where: (i) you consider that processed personal data are inaccurate for a period that allows the controller to verify the accuracy of personal data; (ii) processing is illegal, but you do not want us to delete your data, but only to restrict their use; (iii) if the data controller no longer requires your data for the above purposes, but you need data to establish, exercise, or defend a legal right, or (iv) you have objected to the processing pending verification that the legitimate reasons for the data controller prevail over those of the data subject;
- The right to withdraw your consent for processing when processing takes place on a consent basis, without affecting the legality of the processing performed up to that point;
- The right to data portability, meaning the right to receive the personal data you have provided to the controller in a structured, commonly used and readable form, and the right to transmit this data to another controller, whether the processing is based on your consent or under a contract and is done by automatic means;
- The right to object to data processing for reasons related to your specific situation, when processing is based on legitimate interest, and to object at any time to data processing for direct marketing purposes, including profiling;
- The right not to be the subject of a decision solely based on automatic processing, including profiling, which produces legal effects concerning the data subject or affecting it similarly to a significant extent;
- The right to submit complaints to the data protection authority and the right of appeal to a competent court.
The above rights may be exercised at any time.
In order to exercise these rights or to address any questions related to these topics, please contact us using the contact details listed below: